You are mine chapter 17

 


Start,

Sidnaaz place,

In kitchen  ,

Sana trying to concentrate on her cooking but she can't because her husband is continuously staring her .

Her cheeks burning she because red tomato ☺☺☺☺ .

Sid POV

It's been hours  i am just staring her looking hell beautiful in my t-shirt I can't take off my eyes from her her slim figure from in my t-shirt her long sexy legs make my heart beat more increases.

Sana making dough and her hair again and again came on her face which irritate her. and she is making pouty face .

Sid seeing this with curled lips.

Sana eyes got closed and breath become uneven when she feel his fingers.

Side stand behind her tugged her hair behind her ear lovingly.
Sana crush the dough.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sid put his chin on her Shoulders put his hand on slab and cage her

Sana feel Heartbeat increasing more butterfly in her tummy she try to control her feelings.

Sid huskily in her ear
Sid-u needdd any helppp ,

Sana is so on lost on her lala land
But came on earth

Sana-nooo itsss okkk ,she manage somehow to say that .

Sid smile innerly but didn't move a bit .

In mansion,

Dadi -riya what is going stop creating problem in my sidharth life .

Riya-excuse me mom stop blaming me all time I didn't do anything with your dear grandson,

Dadi- don't be over smart with me I already got knew that was going in company today it's all your an energy drama and for your kind information this is my place didn't hurt my Sidharth and Shehnaaz relationship this bond is made on heaven they are do jism ek jaan ,

So stop playing your dirty tricks and if you are not I am going to do such a big problem in your life you are doing all this for this bloody property which my son is is earned by his own hard working .

Stop all this otherwise I am going to through you out from this house also .

Riya leave in anger .
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???

In sidnaaz place,

Sana serve the food and going to seat beside sid when suddenly set hold her wrist and pulled her.

She directly fall on his lap sid clutch her waist Sana hand on his Chest .
There face are so close Sana look at him with confused face.

Sid took the plate give it to her ,
Sana get what he want .
He want pampering,πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sana feed him with so much love sid eating looking at her face .

Both never said anything to each other they don't know anything about each other feelings but they want to share every happiness and sadness together they have a lot of question in their hearts what they Each Other wants.

Sana find him lost in her face and she got a naughty idea.

She move more closer sid eyes stuck on her lips he forgot everything he is just seeing her plumpy lips.

Sana smile innerly .
She took a chilli  and put near his lips sid eat it looking still at her.



But then he suddenly feel chilli ,and make face ,

Sid -what the fuckπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Sana get up from his lap and start laughing loudly while clapping her hand

Sana-ohh sidhath πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Where you lost still laughing .

Sid- you must with wrong person baby you have to pray for it
Sid -teri to he get up
Sana  -ammmaaaa

Boot start running all around the house throwing Kushal pillow on each other.

Sana run around the bed

Sana-OK sorry sorry please stop while running
Sid-no way you messed with me baby very wrong .

And finally sid catch her and both fall on bed.

Sana fall on bed sid fall on her ,
Sid hold her both hand  and caught her .

Sid-say it now baby
Sana -sorry sorry leave me na please.

Sid -no sorry you have to pay for it I told you and sidharth shukla jo bolta h wo karta h .

Sana groan ahhhh ammmaaa .
Sana-OK Tell me what you want .
Both have a eye contact.

Sid move his eye to her lips.
Sana lick her dry lips.

Sid again look at her Sana shake her head no  shake his head in yess.


Sid move closer sana closed her eyes ,
And wait for the kiss 😜

But she open her eyes to look at him and find him sitting on bed leaving her .

Sana inside-kiss q nhi kiya .

Sid- i am just kidding I never do such things which you don't want .I don't want to do anything without your consent .

Relationship is pure I know we are not are normal couple but you are my wife and you are the most precious things I have I don't want to lose you I am not a bad person like my father that I want to be  the way you want.

I want everything in our relation with your consent its matter for me most .

Sana POV

I never thought that angry man has so much emotion for a girl the way they all said his cruel towards women but he is not I know that for the first day but he is that much worried for me that he won't my consent in the relationship and its matter for him the respect I had for him is increasing day by day.

........

Promo-confession love 😍😍😍😘😘😘

Vote
Comment
Follow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SUNSHINE

You are mine chapter 2

You are mine chapter 11