You are mine chapter 13

 



Start

In morning,

Sid wake up rubbing his eyes he look around to find his beautiful faces ,



Sid,
I can't understand why this girl become that much important for me that I express my all feeling to her and she don't leave me after my wrong behavior .

Sid remember there cute moment they spend together.

Sid came out after bath but Sana is still nowhere .
Sid-where is she since morning ,

He wear his casual dress and move outside shouting sana name ,
But shocked to see the view,

The decoration work is going on in the whole house, lamps and lights are being installed in the whole house, Siddharth looks surprised and then thinks that what is happening .

Siddharth is lost in his thoughts that only then he feels someone hitting his shoulder, looks back and his eyes stop that she is a very beautiful girl standing in front of him.
Off course his NAAZ





Sid heart beat increase more to show her.
Sidharth could not hear anything, who looks from top to bottom, he looks so beautiful, her eyes do not take money away from him, her cheeks, her lips look like an angel beautiful.

Sid POV
I will not lie but it always looks beautiful, whenever I have seen it, it looks very beautiful but in this time only you take my breath away that I am looking so beautiful that I cannot even tell

Seeing him, Sana saw herself once and then, shaking her hands in front of him, asks what happened Siddharth, where did you get lost.

Sid come back in his sense ,
Sid -no no where,
Ye sab kya h ,

And sid hear nikhil voice happy diwali .
Sid clutched his hand .

Sana look behind and find everyone there.

Sana run to dadi and welcome all.
Dadi hug Sana with smile.

Dadi -sid puttar Sana look at sid but her smile flew to saw him entering in room and band the door.
Dadi also become sad

Anna and riya smile😈😈

Riya -I had already said that Siddharth does not like to celebrate Diwali but who is listening to me, you do not even know that he has never made Diwali for him in all these years but you made him angry again today Look today What will he do now.

Anna-And if not, what was the compulsion when the brother does not like, then let him be alone, he does not like to celebrate Diwali, we had said that we do it like every time, but otherwise u had to do this special party.

Both taunting sana ,
Dadi-sana, you had said that sid celebrate Diwali but he has gone with sad face.

Anna -huh bhai will never celebrate diwali.

Sana -he will loud voice.
Riya and anna look at her in anger.

Sana holds her grandmother's hand and says I promise that this time and Diwali we will definitely make it with our family, whatever happened was a past and we should forget that we are always behind. Said he could not stay.

😊don't you worry I will take him.
Dadi smile and hug her.

Sana move to there room and stand near door she don't know how is he feeling how she make him understand .

She took a deep breath and came inside the room .
But he is no where in room she find the balcony door open so he is there of course.

Her heart beat is increase to moving his side .

She enter in balcony and find him puffing cigarette standing holding railings.

She knew his anger but she also knew she matter for him.

Sana -siddhartthh wo mai wo.....
Sid- don't think that I will join you in your celebration but I am not stopping you also you can enjoy now leave.

Sana feel bad does he think she can enjoy without him leaving him in darkness.

Sana move closer to him and stand in front of him look at her sana took his cigret and throw away set his nap to control His anger.

Sid- I said na live just leave I can't control myself I don't want to hurt you please go looking hear and there.

Sana smile to look his care for her .
She move closer to him and hold his face between her palms.

Sid look at her her eyes make him feel she is always with him.

Sana-
I know Siddharth that you do not celebrate Tiwari and whatever you have when you have your sorrow so that you are cute to him, he will not leave you until you get rid of me, you will always keep him tied to you .

Sid thinking how he started hating diwali and anger rush his vines how his dad burn make him scared by patakha .

Sid moved away and broke the vase in anger .

Sana got scared but can't move back .
She hold his hand tightly and make him look at her.

Sana- I am not Siddharth, I am with you, if you try once, I promise that I will get you out of your confusion just try once please .

Sid look at her ,

Sid POV
Why are you so selfless is I am good for you I deserve you you are such a pure soul.

In hall 😢,
Rita to dadi,
Riya- I already told you that say that doesn't like all this festival and anything he never ever joined also but you and your daughter in law is ready to make him what again I already knew that he is hurt by showing all that but you guys are not listening me now used so that he will not come and join us.

Promo-diwali romance 😜😜😜😜

Vote
Comment
Follow



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SUNSHINE

You are mine chapter 2

You are mine chapter 11