You are mine chapter 9

 




Start ,

Sid
I heard a male voice from Sana phone and my anger raised on 7th cloud,

Where is shehnaaz I asked him in anger?
But suddenly phone got cut,
I try again but it was switch off now.

On other side,

Sana is seating with a patient who is depressed and make all hospital member mad only he listen to Sana ,and Sana is doing his treatment.

Sana-karan what is this you are not doing anything neither follow my instructions ,how will you be fine then.

sana I don't want anyone I want only you here  Karna said holding her hand .

You said na you are my friend then why you are leaving me alone here ,

Sana -realx Karna I am here always a doctor never leave her patient in between.

come on now have your medicine,Sana with smile,

Karna smile too

(Karan thapar son of business men age 20 he is mentally depressed by some past events .)

Sana is making jokes and laugh herself ,karan is just seeing her smile ,

When sudden door open with a loud thud,

Sana and karan look at the door and there is standing our hero  with His red eyes and powerful aura ,

Sana get up looking at him ,
Sid move towards her firmly,

Karan just looking at sid,

Sid standing near Sana ,
Sid -where is your phone ,hard voice
Sana -hmm she look around,and find it on table,

Sana-there ,she took her phone and find it off,she bite her tounge ,

Karna-ya someone from kaduss name calling u continuously but you are not here so I picked it up but phone get off.

Karna-but who is he,

Sid-kadus
Sana gulp her Silva,
He came near Sana ,and hold her hand ,and pull her with him Sana followed him silently,

Karnan-sana

But Sana didn't have courage to stop ,

Sid took her in her cabin closed the door and pinned her on door ,
Sana look at him ,his eyes is red ,

Sid pressed his body on her and hold her hand tightly,Sana feel his warm breath on her face,

Sid -mad are u you could not tell me that you have come here to work, how tense I was, how many times I call u, what was the emergency of coming here at this time at night, which was not working without you and I So you do not even check your phone, you could not pick up the phone, how many times did u have any idea .

Sana  look at him in anger,

Sana-Don't care what drama you are showing right now, if you don't care about me, then it doesn't matter wherever I go, you only said that I should not interfere in your life, nor will you interfere in my life, then it is okay what I have to do I am doing, wherever I go, wherever I live, what do you do with that.

Sid become more angry to hear her harsh word,
Sid slide his hand and hold her waist pulling her more closer ,

There is no gap between them for air alsoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
sana heart beat increase to his touch but she control herself
Sana-what are you doing leave me.
Sid look at her face.
Sid-never,

Sana look at him,

Sid-You were talking to the boy sitting here with a laugh and I was getting upset there, you did not even think once to tell me, you know what happened to me.

sana-Yes, whatever I do, you only said that you have no difference, why should I read, talk to someone, laugh and live with anyone, what should you do.
Just go ,Sana put her hand on his Chest and try to push him ,but sid bend to her face and put his lips on her.

Sana get shocked,Sid pinned her to wall and start kissing her wildly he kiss her  roughly
He not give a chance to Sana to kiss him back Sana become breathless and sid left her.

Sid -never cross my word Sana .
Sana is take a deep breath and look at him.

Sana is panting havely ,trying to catch her breath,

Sana -now.... also.... you areeee sorrrryyyy...

Sid-I am not sorry for anything,not now not then when we kiss you are only mine, remember this thing is only mine, you see me, I do not tolerate anyone touching you.
Even your life is also mine ,
He said all in anger and leave from cabin.

Sana eyes filled with tears

Sana POV
I don't know why but every word of her gives peace to the heart where I stay with me, I feel happy that she touches me, I have never given a hand to anyone, but she has a right over me, I want her to be in my mind and I her.

But he has done all this in anger, why is he running away from me again, I have to find out the reason and only then I can fix everything.

Sana pack her stuff and came out .
She find him standing near car puffing cigrate,

Sana make irritate face
Sana -why he have to smoke always when he already know its harmful.

Sana move ahead crossing sid car ,
Sid-seat crushing his cigrate under his shoes,

Sana-no thanks I can go myself in attitude.
Sid -shut up ,😑😑
He hold her wrist and pushed her in passenger seat,

Sana -what the hell,😑
Sid royally  ignore her words and set on the driving seat and start the engine.

There is silence in while driving but Sana don't like silence😝😜

Sana-waise u miss me kya 😜😜
Sid look at her face and she have her naughty smile.

Sid smile innerly but maintain his poker face.

Sana suddenly shout stop stop ,
Sid break the car fastly in worries.

Sid-kya hua are you fine...........
Sana -o I am hungry na 😁😁😁😁Looking at the daba in road.

Sid-what are u mad I got freaking scared.
Sana 😞😞make a puppy face.
Or yaha hamara sid pighal gaya.



.............

Let's see kitna dur rah pata h gusse wala sid bubbly sana se😜😜😜😜

Vote
Comment
Follow





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SUNSHINE

You are mine chapter 11

My sunshine chapter6