You are mine chapter 8

 






Start ,

In morning ,

Sunlight fall on sid face and he woke up rubbing his eyes ,

Sid,
I opened my eyes and find myself on my wife lap ,the flashback of night came in my mind and I remember the mess I did at last night .

I seat besides her silently without disturbing her sleep ,her face is pale she is looking tired .

Sid -naazz😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Its all because of me but the next moment my heartache to see the cut in her hand .I looked at my hand and she had clean my wound and done bandage also but not herself.

I hold her hand ,
Aahhh Sana winch and her sleep broke,

She find him awake she keep her palm on his cheek,
Sana -sidharth are you fine haaa ,

Sid POV
I don't believe this girl is thinking about me still she is in pain but her eyes is showing all emotions for me just me ,

But no I don't deserve this I have to stay away from her for her safety ,

Sid aside her hand and move away
from her.

Sid -I am fine you don't need to worry about me

Sana coming towards him what the matter sidharth tell me trust me you can share anything with me ,

Sid look at her ,
Sana hold his hand in her,
Sana-hum sabkuch thik kar sakte h if we want ,.

Sid remember something from past and his eyes become dark in anger Sana notice his emotions as a psychologist.

Sid pulled his hand back ,
Be in your limit I told you na don't interfere in my life ,
,and whatever happen(kiss) in last night its just a mistake its happen in flow forget it ,
and leave.

Sana,
What the hell what happened to him why he is running away from me ?why his behavior is changed suddenly?

I really feel bad when he sad its a mistake I know we are not normal couple but still my heartache to listen his words.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In sid office,

Sid - don't you get that is this your work you bloody idiot get out,

Employees is literary shivering by his voice because he is shouting at everyone since morning.

All left his cabin fastly.

Sid seat on his chair holding his head which is paining a lot.

He closed his eyes and there kiss moment again and again came in his mind .

Sid POV
I just can't express the feeling her lips when she touch me I just forget everything .No one can calm my anger but she have that power to hold my anger she make me calm instantly.

Its not mistake but I can't said that I can't make you close to me never .I don't want something happen to you naaz.

I can bear all pain but not a single pain for you.
It is my destiny that darkness is my truth I am a stone hearted person and I don't deserve any happiness.

I can never make anyone happy, I can only make others hurt, but I don't want to give that pain to you, I never want you to be in pain, all your pain is mine

!!!!!!!!!!

In mansion,

Sana trying to make busy herself that she don't think about him his behavior make her hurt ,and she is upset,

Sana POV

Why is it so strange, sometimes they live so well, sometimes they ask immediately and do not even know what they say, why they are so difficult to understand, do they have any problem, is there anything with something that this is me don't want to tell.

Sana-It seems that it has been so much time that we were together, yet they keep themselves away, they always keep running, there is always a distance between us people who maintain this, I have to know this What do you understand, I am also Shehnaaz shukla , Mr shukla

Dont interfere in my life she mimic,
Now wait and watch Mr shukla you yourself break this rule,

In night,

Siddharth comes back home, from office late,
Because he don't want to give answer to her question.

He move inside his room but didn't find sana in room,

Sid,
May be kisi or room me hogi ,
He ignore it and move to take showere.

He came out wearing his Short and T-shirt ,

He look around for her whatever he did to stay away but he himself know he can spend a min without seeing her .

A knock in his room ,
A smile on his face to think about her,
But it flew away ,

Maid sir your dinner,
Sid keep it ,
Maid keep the tray ,

Sid-mam had her dinner
Maid - Sir ma'am went out and she said she had her dinner there,

Sid fist his hand in anger ,
Maid leave immediately.

Sid POV
Is she mad ,
This girl does not have the slightest mind, what is the need to go out alone at this time, I do not understand why I have told her so many times that do not go without asking, but you have to do it on your own.

Sid quickly takes out his phone angrily and dials her number.

Sid
Damn it why is this girl not picking up her phone?

he keeps calling her on the phone again and again.

And after 14the call her phone get answerd ,

Sid in anger ,where the hell you are ,and why don't you pick your call. Are you mad?

who are you a men reply from other side?..........

....

OK there let's get ready for romance in anger 😜😜😜😜tell me who is this boy where is Sana πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œ



#Sidnaazforever love is name sidnaaz is the feeling of love😍😘😘😘😘


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SUNSHINE

You are mine chapter 11

My sunshine chapter6