You are mine chapter 7

 


Hey guys here is started story back guys I know this story is on hold .So let's continue the story,

So while the passing in those days Sid and Sana become closer to each other like a friend they like to spend their time with each other It is still maintain his Poker Face his never expressive and not now also he don't expresses emotion but inside he knows he want to be with her anytime.But he is still in a dilemma .

Its nikhil birthday party all are celebrating his birthday together sidnaaz also with them ,

Sana kaise H mera bachha dadi said while hugging her ,
Sana smile and hug her back.

Sid smile to saw her bond with dadi.
All relative are there so dadi make sana meet with each one .

Sid maintaining his aura seat a side having his drink and as always his eyes are fix on his baby .

This all seen by anna and riya

Anna look mom how he is seeing her I think he is falling for her,
Anna mom laugh ,

Riya he can't do that you know he is scared himself to the name of love and you know there is a big reason ,
He never let go that truth from his life .

And we have to just remember him the worst part of his life thats it.

Anna and Riya smile devilish.

What are you doing here come na bhai nikhil said while holding sid hand ,
Sid no I am fine enjoy yourself.

Riya with a lady talking standing behind sid ,

Lady-What a lovely child, isn't it really a very sweet girl

Riya- yes ofcoure and I am also afraid of her sometimes thinking that the same history is being played by the that girl which happened earlier.

Everyone goes to change, but the person whose blood is there, the blood will show color at some point, the mistake that was made, that mistake should not be repeated, I am afraid that that accident may not happen again with this girl. She speak looking at sid back.

In truth, I tell God that this girl should never have to suffer what sid mom has to suffer.what she has to go through God never saw that day to anyone.

Sidhartha listens to everything and his eyes turn red in anger. He repeatedly remembers an accident. He clenches his fist tightly. He punches his hands. His eyes turn red in Anger.

This is all anna and Riya sees it and then celebrities and their minds say that it seems that the effect of our words has started.

After party Sana looking around for sid but he is no where ,

Sana
I try to call you continuously where he is going without saying anything and why don't he pick up his phone.

Dadi
Maybe he had some urgent work that why he goes on early stay here today kal chli jana.

Sana smile,
No dadi actually I have some work also I will stay here next time but not today .

Dadi
OK then go with driver he will drop you .

Sana POV
I was sorry, dadi I lied to you, I did not want to lie, so I do not know why I think there will work not like that much imp that he live me here , I will have to see him if anything happens.,
I feel restlessness there is something wrong.

Sana

I reached home back and move inside the house fastly shouting his name,

Sidharth ,sidharth where are you ,
I move in our room but he is nowhere.

Sana POV
Where is he gone dammit.

But her heartbeat become fast to hear the sound of breaking something ,

I run out hearing the sound it came from study room .

I run to that room and open the door and the view make me shocked my heart fall in my stomach I feel pain inside me .

Sid
After listening there words I don't know what I am afraid in first time of my life I'm afraid I do want to lose her I also don't want to meet at heart I can't I don't know what to do I am so in my thought I don't know anything now I get up from the place seat in my car and rush towards my place the words are eoching in my ear I just a feel like I am surrounded by the darkness again in my life .

I am just fighting inside me I move in my study my whole face is sweetie I looked at myself in mirror and there word again came in my mind .

I shout
No nothing happen to her never and I punch that mirror its broken in pieces.

I trough everything on floor destroyed whole room .
But nothing work .
I took the alcohol bottle.

Sana ,
He is sitting between that things in floor holding bottle .
He is fully messed up .

I run to him and seat in front of him

Sidharth what happened I asked holding his face between my palms.

He open his eyes and look at me .
Sid in drunk voice nothing will happen to you I will never let anything happen to u.

Sana look at him confused
Sana -sidharth sidharth,

Sid feel her she is really here,
Sid-you why you came here and try to remove her hand.

Sana-sidharth look at your hand its bleeding ,
Sid pushed her and get holding the wall.

Sid -let it be dur raho mujhse just leave while drunk state.

Sana can't understand his behavior why suddenly he is behave so strang.

Sana hold his hand and stand in front of him.
Sana -sidharth kya hua h

Sid shout ,
I said na leave then leave dur raho mujhse ,samjhi and pushed her harshly.

Sana fell on floor and her hand got a cut by broken glass.
Ahh she winch.

Sidharth look at the blood his eyes became red the words again came in his mind.

Sid holding his head shout ,

No I am not that I can't do that how can I hurt her no .

He start destroy all the things again shouting his lungs out.
Sana eyes wide to saw his Madness's.

He start punching in wall continuously ,blood flow from his hand but he didn't stop .



Sana get up and run to him.
Sana-sidharth stop it what u doing stop it .

But he is not reacting to her like he is deaf.

Sana thinking to stop him but didn't get any idea ,but his blood making her heartbeat fast .

And suddenly she came in front of him hold his color stand on her toe and put his lips on her.

That it sid stop in next moment,
Sana pull him holding his color and such his lower lip .
Sid feel Ocean become calm inside him.


His hand automatically hold her waist and press her in himself.

.........

sorry for late guys how are you all I miss you guys a lot.

OK comment me bto sab part kaisa laga


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SUNSHINE

You are mine chapter 11

My sunshine chapter6