You are mine chapter 11

 

 


Start

Sana reached mansion back ,and run inside there room ,and take a relief to saw him cool .

(Baby ye toofan se phle wali santi to nhi😲😜)

Sid resting on couch putting legs on table he is looking at celling puffing cigrate  and other hand had alcohol.

Sana POV
What to do can I speak what he become angry ?
Silence is fine I think......
No no talk is fine ........

She is busy in her own thought but she start coughing by smoke .

Sana -stop it sidharth while coughing,
But he didn't react.

Sana get angry and stand beside him and snatch the cigrate and through it.

But the next movement she feel on couch feeling a sharp pain on her cheek .Tears flowing from her eyes continuously.

Yes he slap her 😭😭😭

(Sorry guys story ki demand h abhi thik kar dungi rona nhi )

Sana look at him ,
Sid bend to her and hold her hand tightly digging his nails in her arm ,
Sana-ahh
She bite her lips to control her winch.

Sid eyes are spitting fire ,
Sana got scared to saw him .

Sid-I know your kind of girls don't you dare . What Do You Think Of Yourself be  In Your Limit understand.

Sana-sidddddharrrtthhh aaapppp nashe me ho please .
Sid hold her face tightly squzing her cheek.
Sana feel pain.
His face is too close to her

Sid-shhh no need to think about me think about your patient haa amazing Dr you are seriously.

Sid remember there kiss ,
Then Sana and karan hug.

Sid-sabki treatment aise hi karti ho .
Sana looked at him with disgust eyes.
Sana pushed him in anger ,sid realised his word  and crushed himself inside ,

Sid messed up himself he took his car keys and move out .

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sid rush his car on the road thinking about Sana how can he slapped her he didn't want to do that but he know it don't have control on his anger he hate himself for hurting our the flashes came again and again on his mind and he started his anger is started for him self.

Sid while driving,

Sid- how can I do that how can I slap her I hate myself he punch his hand on Steering wheel.

Sid- aunty was correct I I can't change myself I am a bad person because my blood is bad I hate myself new that I can't give her happiness but I don't want to lose her I can't see her with anyone.

Men that gave her thought to him on that spot I don't know why I feel like burning sensation inside myself when someone touch her summer look I can't but I melt of everything by ending for hurting her which I never want I never want to hurt her I can't.

But that's the truth I am not worth of her I can't be a good man enough to give your happiness because I am and he remember his mother and father incidents his eyes become red in anger and he saw a van is coming towards him he  turn car on right side ,but his car got hit with tree .

In mansion,

Sana POV

I am fully shocked by his behaviour never think that he got that much anger that he can slap me not even my mother and father had even shout on me and he slapped me I never forget that and I am never going to tolerate anything about my self respect enough is enough.

I do many things to secure this relationship but I don't think he deserve it I can't stay with this man never.

Sana took her luggage and start packing bags while crying and thinking about their moments

Her thought broke by maid voice,
Maid came fastly.

Maid-mam mam
Sana wipe her tears and asked,

What happened are you OK.

Maid-mam sir wo sir ,
Sana -sidhartthhhh she run to her ,
Kya hua wo thik h

Maid-mam sir accident woooo.

Thats it Sana don't stop a bit she run downstair madly .
She forget everything what he did to her why she is still thinking about him only why he is matter more than herself .

She came downstairs,and find sid who had bandage around his head and a men took him back.

Sana took a deep breath and a tears fall from her eyes .

Sid look at her ,and the next moment he feel her in his arm,



Sana run to him and hug him tightly.
Sid feel guilty by his behavior and shocked how she is happy to see him she have to fight with him.

Sana hold his face ,
What happened how you got that injury are you fine while their ears are not stopping from our eyes .Ap thik ho.

Sid continuously looking at her face how much tense she is looking for getting everything that he did to her he looked at her cheeks which has his finger prints and that to make his more Guilty.

Sid nod his head looking at floor.
Sana hold his arm ,

Sana -come
She take him in there room and make him seat on the bed .
Sana -how you got accident looking at his forehead.

Sid saw her luggage and a fear of losing her run in him.

Sid hold her hand and hug her tightly.
Sana got shocked by his sudden action.

Its a bone crushing hug ,
Sid wishper in her ear ,

Sid-please don't leave me please.I can't live  please.
And hide his face in her neck.

Sana can't believe in her ear that he said his feelings .

Sid  broke the hug and hold her face in his palm .
Sana look at him with teary eyes.

Sid look at her check which has his fingerprints hi touch there softly Sana close her eyes .
Sid come near her cheeks and flow air there .



He hate himself for his deed.
He move more close and put his lips on her cheeks and suck her plumpy cheeks.😘😘😘😘

Like shooting her pain .
Sana forget everything and feel him only. πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

.............

Promo -sid want to share his past with SanaπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SUNSHINE

My sunshine chapter6