You are mine chapter 6

 


Click on the link πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Realme GT master edition (cosoms black 128GB (6GB RAM)


10% instant discount on SBI

5250 instant discount on SBI credit card. Effective 20749 

https://ekaro.in/enkr20211028s6071850



Start 


Sidnaaz after party they are on way ,
Both are sitting in car there is silence but its feel peaceful ,

Sid,
Feeling very different today, it means a lot, it seems as if there is a relaxed feeling of being with someone, as if I have someone who is there for me, I don't know why I myself don't even know why I am on this side .

I was in my own thinking, the driver said, Sir, we reached home, I came out of my thinking and said okay .

I looked at her but she was already asleep.
I was  going to wake her when my eyes stopped on her beautiful face and her

I didn't feel like waking her, then I myself came out of the car and went towards him, I opened the door and my eyes were stuck on his face, I raised him in my arms for the first time I heard my heartbeat which was so loud as soon as I touched her.

She was so light it looked like a Friselle body that she is  in my arms that I can carry for the rest of my life

I picked her up and took her inside the room.
i put her to bed ,
;Maybe she's too tired of the party so she hasn't been wake  up at all.

I went to her feet and took out her sandals.
Her feet is so beautiful ,

I slapped my mind to stop thinking useless thing .
But still I don't believe myself.

I seat on sofa looking at her face I can't blink my eyes for a sec from her beautiful face and I don't know when sleep took over me.

In morning,

Sana,

I opened my eyes and I was the first to find my beloved husband who was sleeping on the couch but why he was sleeping there,
A smile came on my lips.

I looked at myself and then realize I  go to sleep in car , means he took me up , that means he is not as bad as I think.

I looked at his face he is looking so cute I smile.

Sid wake up ,feeling pain in his back.
Sid,

Well because of sleeping in that sofa,

Sid
I wake up somehow ignoring that pain and look around to find that beautiful face ,but she is nowhere in room,
Where is she ,and why I want to see her like seriously I become Crazy.

I moved inside bathroom to freshnup ,after bath ,I came out wearing casual shorts and T-shirt because its Sunday,

I moved downstairs,I don't know but I want to see her ,

There is no maid anywhere in house but I hear some noise from kitchen so I moved toward kitchen.

And the view make my lips dry
God this girl,



Wearing such dress she is cooking something talking to herself making face looking super cutes I am not able to control my desire the way she is biting her lips and wide her eyes after tasting own dish,

But the next I saw my kitchen its not anymore kitchen this girl took tabahi in kitchen disgusting.

I aging looked at her and lost in her.
I don't know when my legs moved toward her and I am standing behind her .

What are you doing ,I said slowly

Sana,

I am so in my cooking forgetting all world I am making chocolate  pancakes and deep my finger and took my finger in my mouth when I hear him ,

I turned and shocked to see him near me,

I looked at him with scared face I don't know his aura is something else .

But my scaredness change in shocked when I see this kadus smile face ,

Sid ,
She turn to me licking her finger looking like a Baby I don't know when a smile came on my lips.

But I maintain my poker face ,
I asked something ,stren voice
Ha ha wo I am making pancakes ,sana said

So tell to maids where they are and look what u made to this kitchen ,sid.

I give them holiday biting her lips.

Oh forgot that na eat my special pancakes its so delicious just min its already done ha ,Sana said in excitement.

But you don't need to do all this ,sid
Sana look him with puppy face,

Sid shake his head because he melt πŸ˜‚he look at her cheeks jispr atta laga tha.

I move closer to her she move back I keep moving to her she collide with kitchen counter.

She is looking at me gulping her Silva her eyes is just on me .

I cage her keeping my hand on slab bending to her level.

I move my hand on her cheeks and clean the flour ,Sana eyes get closed she took a deep breath.

Sana bites her lips ,
Tch tch don't bite them,sid huskily
Sana..........wide her eyes.

Sid look at him and give a side smile ,

He took the pancakes and take a bite and it is really delicious ,

Sana look at him and waiting for compliment ,but for her shocked he move out without saying anything,

Sana,
Huh ek tarif nhi kar sakte how rude he is ,

In sidnaaz room,

Sid is busy in his laptop ,Sana feeling boring,

Sid notice her face and he don't like her sad face,but he don't want to conversation with her,

Sana came and sit beside him sid look at him with confused face,

Sana phone ring she pick it up with enthusiasm ,

Hello rahul how are u ,Sana said

Sid whole focus shift on Sana he feel jeoulous to saw him talking with a guy.

Promo -Sana want to know about sid parents sid angry,,😑😑😑😑

Vote
Comment




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SUNSHINE

You are mine chapter 11

My sunshine chapter6