You are mine chapter 5

 




Sana POV

After our fight its been two days we don't talk to each other and I don't want also he scolded me so badly I don't want to talk to him .
But there is something between us I want to talk him .

Sid POV

I really feel bad after scolding her and her tears make my heart ache ,I know myself thats the reason I want distance with her because I can't control my anger .
I don't want to hurt her I don't know why I feel attracted towards her ,she don't know but I have my gaze on her all time its really different feeling .

Today is my business partner marriage anniversary party and all wanted me to come with my wife.

Sid
I thought to inform her so I move towards my room but my legs stuck near door to saw her ,

Damn this girl how can some one look so cute and super hot at once ,
She is wearing spectacles hair is tie in Messy bun she has a pencil which is in her mouth and she Roll It making pouty faces,
The view is making my throat dry,

Sana

I am sitting on bed and study file about my patient,
When I feel a strong gaze on me,

I look above and shock to see him standing near door and staring me I raised my eyebrows in question,

But he didn't move I get up from bed and move near him,

Umm...aap aise q khade h ,I asked to him

After hearing Sana voice sid come back in his sense,

Ha so mai wo sid fumble
Are you fine asked Sana,

Ya ya I am fine actually I want to say something there is a party tonight we are going ,and this is for you ,,,,

Sana ,

First I am very happy to hear about party as I become really bore .

He give me a box ,I open it and my eyes become wide the sidharth shukla bring dress for me,

After looking her expression I think she didn't like its of course why she like,

Its fine if you don't like wear anything as your choice and I leave inside the bathroom to change myself.

Sana smile and wishper thank you kadus ,

_____________________________

Sid getting ready roaming in hall keeping his one hand in packet and other hand is buys in phone call waiting for his wife,

Sid
I am taking to my manager when I hear the anklet jiggling sound from back ,

I know she is there her fragnance make me crazy all time ,

I turn around and my heart start beating my voice stuck on my throat.
She is looking so much beautiful that I haven't any words to describe her beauty .

But my heart is so much at peace to look her in same dress that I gave to her.



She is walking down from stairs her hair is flaunting in air ,I can't blink my eyes for a sec and I don't realize she she came near me.

Sana
I snapped my hand on her face to find him lost somewhere else.

What happen ,I asked him.

I came back in earth and look here and there to hide my expression to her the feeling .

Wo nothing you are ready na come let's go we are late and I moved out,

Sana what the hell yarr he can't even give me one compliment that how I am looking kaduoos huh ,

How can someone be so rude ek compliment bhi nhi de sakta bada aya business men.

I hear the car horn and move out driver open the car door I seat beside him fully ignoring him now.

Sid is continuously gazing her he can't take off his eyes from her.
Sana is looking outside of window .

Sid look at her milky skin and feel posseiveness inside but don't want to take out his feeling in front of her .

Both reach at the venue,

All welcome sidnaaz wholeheartedly ,Sana smile and meet with everyone.

All boys are drooling over shehnaaz sid fist his hand in anger ,

Mr mehta ,thank you so much sidharth to joint our party ,
Congrats you guys ,
Sana also congrats them.

Rahul kapoor ,o hello Mr shukla really happy to meet you but his eyes stuck on Sana ,

Sid look at him in anger ,
Mrs mehta come shehnaaz meet with everyone ,

Sana move with her ,
Sid stand with there business colege having his drink and talk with them .

Sana
O god what a boring party it is why should I came huh ,

I am busy in my thought when someone disturb me,

Rahul -hello beautiful why are you standing here alone.

Sana ,no no I am fine thank you I try to move but he speak again,

I must say you are so beautiful I never have I ever have same that much beauty that attracted me so much.

Sana feel his words so cheap she give him a fake smile,

And this all show by our possessive shukla ji.

Well can I know your beautiful name,

Sana , I am Dr shehnaaz g.........
Before she complete sid shake his hand around her waist and pulled her she land on his hard chest,
Sid looking at her eyes,

Shehnaaz shidharth shukla my wife.

Sana breath stuck and eyes widen his aura autrotative voice make her shutters her mouth.

Rahul move out from there,

Sid look at Sana who is standing in his arm she is looking at him with open mouth,

Sid chuckle on her cute look and make her mouth close ,

Music get started all joint the dance floor and Mr. Kapoor make sidnaaz also stand on dance floor

Sana look at sid she is feeling so different after listening her name from his mouth .

Song play tu mere ho mere rahna.

Sid look at Sana who is looking at floor and rubbing her hand ,

Sid hold her hand Sana look at him and he pulled her Sana fall on him he shake his hand around her waist and hold her tightly.

Both moving there body on music but there eyes didn't blink a bit ,they don't know but they had a started a different feelings ,

Vote
Comment
Follow


........


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SUNSHINE

You are mine chapter 11

My sunshine chapter6