You are mine chapter 4

 


In morning,

Sid,
I came back in my room after my gym,
What the hell,I shout looking around the mess created by that silly girl.

Her dress and makeup box shattered on whole bed ,
How messy she is ,I don't know how I am going to live with her .

Enough is enough anger rushed in my body ,
I look around,
But she is no where in room ,when I heard the bathroom door sound.

Sana POV

I came out from bathroom after having my shower and my island on the super angry khadoos man is staring me like  an angery lion like he can eat me anytime.

Yah Mujhe aise kyon Ghur , I looked around the room and some the measure created,

"O God what I have done this angry and man is going to scold me so long" shit,

I gave him a bunny smile to hide my mistake,
But his expression are stills Same  anger,

I started picking up my dresses and things hiding my eyes and he just staring me ,

I told you na I don't like mess and look you make my room like a forest, sid said,

I can't handle you please goes shift in another room all house is empty you can stay in any room,

Sana
I through the dress on floor in anger,

Excuse me I am not a baby for handling you and why would I go anywhere you go you have any problem,Sana

excuse me don't forget that this is my house and this is my room sid said ,

I smiled sarcastically

let me correct you Mr Sidharth Shukla not your house our house our room I am your wife so its our hai na ,

Sid,
I fist my hand in anger no one ever talk mean that language and this girl is making fun of me ,
I move near to scold her,

But I get slipped because clothes shattered on floor,
and fall on her ,

Both fall on floor Sana beneath sid,
Both lying on floor so close to each other they can hear their Heartbeat which is increasing in seconds both lost in their La La Land.

Sid ,Is observing her face but his eyes struck on her pink lips which invited him he was closer to her he don't know what he himself is going to do.

Sana fist her hand she cab feel his hot breath falling on her face.
Sid is going to put his lips on her when Sana phone rings ,

Both come back to their sense and get up stand properly ,

Sid POV
What I am going to do is that me how can I I fall for this girl how can this girl attracted me so much. I have to stay away from her,

Sid run inside the  bathroom,
Sana POV
Kya babaa ji what's wrong with me abhi pata nhi kya ho jata hmdono me.
Sana smile naughtily.

Sid get ready for office ,Sana came holding breakfast tray,

Sana,
I know this was simply is not going to eat food I cleared my throat and put the breakfast on table ,

Breakfast for u ,I said
But he didn't replied me,

I seat on couch looking at him who is busy in getting ready .

Sana POV
Don't know what is his problem didn't like talking he didn't like colours he didn't like to smile.
Like if he smile he have to pay for it.
Such a weird men he is,

But I find him again moving out without having anything yes dadi is absolutely correct he have no idea how careless he is towards his health.

I run to him and hold his hand ,he looked at me surprisingly.

Come ,have breakfast first then leave ,
No thanks I have it in my office .

If you didn't have it with me I also don't have it,I warn him

He make a irritating face ,

Finally he accepted to have breakfast ,
We seat together and have it we do a lot of talk sorry only me he is just liesnting or making faces.

Sid POV
First time someone cares for me I don't know this girl I never talked her with nicely Then why she care for me itsy full feeling had responsibility to be my wife.

She is really a Chatterbox I don't understand how she can continuously talk forget to take a breath .

Sid leave for office ,

In evening,

Sid come back ,

I directly enter in my room I looked around I don't know but I want to see her but she is nowhere in room I get freshen up and come down and asked you maid,

Where is all,I asked ,
Maid in confusion all,

Sir mam is out for some work,

I nods and move in my room,
I am doing my work in my laptop but my whole concentration is on door when she's going to came.

I don't know but I am waiting for her I just want to see her,

Its been night,

Is this girl mad where she is in that time if there is some problem she has to call me. I feel restless I don't know I am feeling so much restless where is she.

I am continuously checking my phone I don't have a number but she have now why didn't say call me them

But my heart get peace when I saw her at door entrance,

I moved near her and hold her shoulder digging my nails,

Where the bloody hell are you don't you have idea how much I am tensed are you insane it don't you call me just once to inform me that you are fine or not.

Sana
I just came back WhatsApp by his sudden reaction hip hold me tightly and I can feel the anger in his eyes as I am a psychological doctor.

Sidharthh o I get.....

Shut up I know your kind of person you don't have responsibility  but you are my responsibility, Shouted.

Sana eyes filled with tears sid leave from there.

Let's see next......

Vote
Comment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SUNSHINE

You are mine chapter 11

My sunshine chapter6