You are mine chapter 3

 


Start

In morning,

Sid

I feel something upon him I  look with half open sleepy eyes.
My eyes open fully to show the view,

She destroyed the border herself made all pillows are in floor and she is sleeping half on him keeping her head on my chest,

I am going to pushed her ,
But, my eyes stuck on her face she is looking super cute while sleeping making pouty lips her hair is flowing on her face,

I don't know when my hand move towards her face and I talked her hair behind her ear smile in sleeping.

I don't know why I am so attracted towards her I asked myself.

I make her sleep on bed covered her with duvet and move for fresh up to move out for my workout.

*****

Sana phone ringing continuously ,
Sana
O god who is that who disturbing my beauty sleep ahhhhhh .

I took my phone with irritating face,
Hello ,
Sana are you sleeping till now you are daughter in law of shukla's.my mom shout"

Suddenly my eyes wide and I get up instantly ,
O god mom I just forget that I got married I said to my mom.

O god this girl my mom moked in phone.

Mom scold me later I am really very late I am going to ready and I cut the call,

I run to bathroom fastly,

In breakfast table,

Riya
Just look at that girl she is not wake up till now what kind of girls she is?
You know what anna I already knew this girl is not correct for Sidharth but who is going to listen me making dadi hear everything ,

You are going very good mom just we have to prove that this girl is very wrong decision for Siddharth ,,Anna whisper

Good morning everyone,,sana spoke all look at her ,


I am move towards dadi and touched her feet dadi give blessing to me keep her hand on my head and kiss my forehead I touch the feet of uncle .

I am smiling but it flew away to hear ,

Riya
Don't you know you are the daughter in law of the house and you are waking up now is that your responsibility. Don't you know the New Bride  has to  make breakfast for everyone did your mother and father taught you anything.
Or send you like that ,

My eyes filled with tears to hear her word I never hear such Harsh word from anyone .

Dadi
Just shut up ok you are also my daughter in law and I already so how much responsible you are going parlour and their having makeup is not the responsibility of the house and don't taught my grand daughter in law  she knew everything.

Riya ,mom but I...
Uncle,just shut up now

Its OK uncle aunty is right please ,I try to make the atmosphere cool.

Dadi hold my hand and make  me seat beside her,
Nikhil come giggling hello dear bhabhi ,

I giggles with him,

Dadi
Siddharth where are you going come have breakfast .

no daddy I am in hurry there is a meeting I had to go sid  speak and walk out from mansion,

Sana ,
What is how can he go without having breakfast it's really important for our health  to have breakfast on time and he is going without having anything at least having some juice or fruit .

This man is really kadus not even smile a bit even,

We all had breakfast and I passed my whole time with dadi uncle and nikhil they told me a lot about sidharth .
And I get to know they are leaving also .

Actually dadi told me this mansion Sidharth's his real house which is his dadaji legacy is also in same city they are staying there they all came for marriage.

In evening all are leaving bidding bye to us

In night ,

Sana



I am roaming in my room ,
O God this is so boring I can't even sit without talking 5 minutes and there is no one whom I can talk and that khadus don't know where he is lost all the time.

And look at this room Darkness is all around like how this man survive in this darkness doesn't he like  colours lights.

My thought broke when I heard door sound.

I looked at him and give a smile but as usual he royally ignored me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚,

Sana POV
How much attitude he has like he is king of some  kingdom but he is hot yarr ,shut up sana I slap in my mind.

Sid POV,
I came inside my room and again this girl voice is wearing that I have dresses looking freaking hot.

But I don't want anything between us I just  want to ignored her,
I kept my laptop and took out my cigrate and move to balcony,

But I stopped when I feel her hand holding my hand,I looked back at her raising my eyebrow in question,

What,

Why are you smoking all time its not good ,

Excuse me I already said no don't interfere in my life

I am also saying in concern I am a doctor that's why I said

I don't need your concern keep it with u.

Such a  kadus  you are ,I said scrunching my nose.

Kadus what the ,I spoked in anger,

Yes you are kadus I took the cigrate from his hand and run ,

Kadus kadus you are a kadus ,

Just stop it and give it back to me ,I said running behind her ,

No way first catch me I giggles,

Stop behaving like a kid I shout but this girl hadn't effect a little .

I run fast and hold her wrist but she fall on bed  and I fall upon her.

Our body touch each other like our souls touch , our become become uneven ,

Sid POV
Say so close to me I just lost in her face so pure so beautiful face that I ever seen her eyes tinking like a star. Her lips is tempting me.

Sana pov

I don't know what happened suddenly it's feel like movies where hero and heroine and the background music I can hear that ,my stomach has lots of butterfly,

Sana-sidhharthhhh wo

Sid she take my name with trembling lips that give me so much peace I never feel my name is such peaceful.

Sana I shake his shoulder he came back from his lost world ,And move aside ,

I took a deep breath to make my heart calm.

...........

Let see next

I hope my sidnaaz family is fine.Guys  be together always .We are strength of each other ,
We have to always stand for our hero and his family .
We have to strong for our shehnaaz.
Please guys don't think about other, for us only sid his naaz and his family matter no one else.

Vote
Comment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SUNSHINE

You are mine chapter 11

My sunshine chapter6