You are mine chapter 2

 


Start

Sana  is setting in Sidharth oops  there room.

Sana
I am looking around the room it was literally Dark colour how can someone staying in that dark colour don't know what kind of man he is  doesn't he like colours, o baba ji  how can I live with such a boring man.

My thought broke when I heard  the door opening sound I cover my face with Vail.

Sana POV
I don't know why he I feel lots of water flight and my stomach see just a strange feeling when enter in  the room.

Sid,
After a lot of ritual over I finally get relief I came in my role and sir the girl is sitting on my bed and it's make me angry I don't like share my things with anyone but from now I had to share my things with her.

But I want to clear everything with her.

I clear my throat and said,
Look I don't want to hear from you anything this marriage I do just for my family shake , that does not mean back off from my responsibility I know you are my wife and I fulfilled my all responsibility towards you.

We share one room and one wardrobe is that enough but I don't want to share anything more with you I just want to you to be in your life and do whatever you want I didn't interfere in your life but I want the same you didn't interfere in my life.

I just want to say you something and clear about it I am very discipline punctual person I don't like Mess and I don't like changes.

Sana,
He is saying all these things without any regret in his voice I don't believe house what kind of man is who is speaking all those losses with wife on their first night but what he think that I am,

Sid I am just speaking when she suddenly get up coming close to me and make her Vail up.

Sid POV,

My voice is stuck on my throat my eyes become wide to saw the beauty  in front of my eyes she is beautiful and I have meet lots of girl but I never feel like that" her eyes nose lips at everything is like superb The God creation I can't able to understand how beautiful she is."

Sana
if you are not ready for marriage then why you said yes and now showing attitude to me don't you dare .

What is this behaviour are you principal of my college you don't like mess be disciplined', I mimics.

Sid
Shut up be in your limits and never forget I am Mr Siddharth Shukla no one has there to talk me like this.

Sana
Then I am also doctor shehnaaz Gill don't you dare to........

I am just talking and he suddenly move towards bathroom and closed the door with thud.

Sana
What he think of himself what kind of behaviour is this huh,I stomped my feet on floor,
Just wait and watch Mr kadush shukla.

Sid ,

After taking a shower I feel relaxed I moved out in my balcony,and lit a cigrate,

Sana
I took a shower and came out wearing my PJ .

Oh god I really feel like free bird my wedding lehenga is really so much Havey.

I dry my hair and through the towel ,but my eyes wide ......

Sid
I came back in my room after passing my alone time which heal me E and give me peace but suddenly my all piece convert in anger when I feel a wet towel collapse on my face.

I took the towel and going to shout on her ,

But my all anger flew away when I saw her face she is scared her eyes closed biting her lips in scared ness.

"And damn what she wear she is looking damn hot "my mind mock  .
I slap my mind .



I kept the towel in place and move on my bed and laid down.

Sana
I open my eyes to know why Mr kadus is not scolding ,but he is not there,

I rolled my eyes and took a breath to find him already on bed his hand is on his eyes.

I am also very tiered now I need to sleep ,
I move other side of bed and arranging my pillows.When he again looked at me with shocked expression

I asked him "what,

What , I said you know we are not husband wife why are you sleeping here.

Excuse me then where should I  sleep?I asked him with angry face.

Go and sleep on  couch I think you can easily adjust it is bigger than you.

Then you can also go and sleep on couch,

This is my room and this is my bed.

Look who's talking excuse me Mr for your kind information I am your wife so recording to that this room is also our this bed is also.

And I am not very bechari type girl that you send and  I slept on that bloody couch I am sleeping on my bed understand,

Sid pov
I really irritated by that girl in one day I don't know how can  I survive with her my whole life,

Sana
I made a border pillow between us and slept on my side .

Both sleep on there side,

**********

Hi guys I know ab read karna bahut Mushkil ho gaya hai Aur yakin mananiy likhna usse Bhi Jyada Mushkil ho gaya hai.

Jisko Humne Apni Jaan Se Jyada Chaha Hamen Chhod Ke Jaega To Dukh To Hoga hi Pata to tha Sabko ki Ham Logon se bahut pyar karte hain per Itna Pyar Karte Hain Ki Uske bagair ji bhi nahin Payenge yah ab Pata Chala .

But Ham Apne sidharth ko Kabhi Nahin Kho Jaenge Hamesha usse Apne fiction Mein Apne stories Main apne dil mein Hamesha Yad Rakhenge uske liye Hamesha smile Karenge Taki vah bhi Hamen Dekh Kar Khush ho sake

Kisi Ne Sach hi kaha hai ,

Kismat Mein Jinse Mila Nahin likha Hota unse mohabbat badi Kamal Ki hoti hai,

Uski naaz ko hamesha pyar dena sab hamesha support karna.

Aap log Chahte Hain Ki Main Unki photos use karo apne story Mein ya nahin.comment me please.

Vote
Comment




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY SUNSHINE

You are mine chapter 11

My sunshine chapter6