You are mine chapter 1

 


So in a luxurious room a beautiful girl is dancing in excitement because today is her marriage,

A lady came shouting,

What the hell is this all Sana why are you  spreading so much mess I can't believe that you are a Psychologists .

Seriously sometime I really thought.college and the principal is really mad who gave you the degree.

You are going to marry are you living like this in your house everyone become mad.

Sana ,
Mom please you should be proud that you daughter is a psychologist,and how can someone be mad look how cute I am showing her puppy eyes.

I get rested and give a  warm hug to my mother .

Shehnaaz gill



Age 25

I have only one job to be happy and make people happy, I like to study a lot and became a doctor, after that I have a relationship with every type of patient, . I treat my patients like a family and I am very bubbly, I have a lot of fun, I keep everyone happy , and a life enjoying person I am and but I do a lot of mess, as my mom said,

There is only mom and dad in my family who love me very much, for whom I am everything and they always want to see me happy, for them I am their life,

now they  got a marriage proposal for me and I said yes because my heart is my father who  do everything for me i can do anything for there  happiness.

So today is my marriage ,

Sid,
I was sitting in the pavilion next to me and the girl who is going to be my partner now my life partner whom I have not even seen  but hear  she is very beautiful but I can't see her in this Vail .

I don't have any interest in seeing her also I just doing all that for my uncle. but don't know why Today there is a strange stir in the heart .

I don't care for this girl nor will I ever let her come near me .I am can't make anyone attach to me its hurts .I don't want to give any right to her on me.

Priest-kanya ki mang bhariye,aur manglsutra phenaiye.

I just too the manglsutra and tide around her neck and fill her hairline,

Priest-now you both are now husband wife,

*****************************

Sana
After farewell, I  cried a lot after seeing my father and mother , they became alone now , he must be remembering me but this guy is so strange.

I am married to this person, I have been crying since long, but it does not matter that once he  ask me, or try to make me calm.

Sana look at sid from her net Vail.
Sid is just silently looking at outside of door.

How long has he been sitting silent, God I can't even  silent  for 5 minutes.
I had stomach pain .

Sid POV
She has been crying since the time of farewell, really kept my head ache, this girl is going to cry so much,

Finally we have reached our home, everyone welcomes Sana, some people make their faces happy, some people are really happy.

Riya is drinking in her room ,

Anna- what the hell mum is bloody is now married everything is going to be the the wrong way I thought that he never get married and always earn for us and this property can be our,

Riya-Yes son, this property would have been ours and everything would have been the same, but your father, he has spoiled everything, great love does not come to him but we will lose the property  because of him,

but I will not give up, as much as I wasted I will do anything to Sidharth and his wife will not be able to do anything in which I know that he will never give him the status of a wife.
This property will be ours one day.

Dadi is praying in front of god,
God thank you so much for giving me a hope and that hope is my daughter in law on this is the person .

who can make my grandson life colourful he is living in his wander world and only sees the girl who can make him live again his life with colorful world,

The sorrow that is on her head, which all  people give, to overcome that misery, that girl is only who make my  grandson's happy.

******""

Tell me guys do you like the concept of this storyπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Vote
Comment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SUNSHINE

You are mine chapter 11

My sunshine chapter6