My sunshine chapter3




Chapter 3

Start

Ragu take Sana to his woodhouse where ragu live he make Her sit in a chair and go in kitchen,Ragu made food and gave her plate .
Sana saw and remember how her Dadi make her eat with shower her all love her eye fill with tear and she take her lower lip between her teeth to control her tears. 
Ragu- Kya hua khana khao
Sana nod and eat her chapati.

Sid sit in his room in a couch his eye close his feet on table and he rub his temple Sana face saw him again and again he receive a msg which broke his Chain of thought.
He open the msg there is every detail of sehnaaz kapoor.
But he can't get why she tell that she lost.

Ragu is just 15  and Sana is pure child so both became friends and ragu talk her a lot and she love to talk.
Ragu get a call from sid,
Ragu-ji bhai
Sid-take her here now and cut the call.
Ragu let's go Bhai call u
Sana nods
Sana POV
I feel good with ragu he is so nice when he said his Bhai call me my whole body get shivers to hear his name .He is very kadus he never smile not talk much and he is very tall to me and  his aura speak more than him .
Ragu and Sana both came in sid room
Sid show his finger to ragu move
He move out from room.
Sid stand move to her  she is looking down to floor .
Sid POV 
She is too short looks like a scared kitten .

So u r daughter of sanjeev kapoor
She nods,
Sid-Why you came in my car .
Sana- I ran away from my mansion she said looking steel in floor,
Sid -why
Sana-because he slap me he doesn't love me.
Sid rub his nape said,
Take your stuff I am drop u in your mansion. 
Sana look in his eye shout no I am not going only he came and said sorry then I go with angry pout.

Sid loose his temper, and grab her chin and shoulder tightly dig his whole nail in her skin .
Sid-never ever raise you're voice in front of me .
Sana feel pain her eye filled with water his face is close to her his eye became red in anger his nerves popped out she got scare look him like that .
Sid-Do u get it
Sana-y..ye..yes
Her tear flow in sid hand and his hold get lighter he saw his finger print in her jaw line. He push her and turn back.
Sana-cry silently and sobs
Sid POV 
My heart aches to see her tear but this is not me I don't have emotions for anyone but why this girl affect me.
I have to send her away.

Sid turn and said stop bloody crying 
Sana jump In her place and tightly press her both lips to control her sobs.

Sid hold her hand and make her seat in passenger sit and go to other side and start the engine.
Sid whole focus on road Sana looking down her lap ,think what if his father slap her again she don't want to go there.

She look at sid face but sid didn't move she gather some courage and speak I don't want to go home ,
But he didn't react,
Sana again said in loud tone I said know what don't want to go home
then why don't u get it .
Sid stop car and look at her  in a serious gaze,
Sana got scare and set in corner like a scare kitten ,
Sana in slow voice if u drop me there I ran again from that place if u have problem u can leave me here .
Sid -open his side door came to her open her door hold her hand and push her on the road and said her leave .

He again sit in his car and drive back
Sana look his car which get lost in her eye,
She look her surrounding and fine a silence area ,she start walk in road miss her dadi ..

A car came and stop near Sana a man came out of car and saw Sana with lusty eyes,
Sana didn't  understand and give a sweet smile,
Two more men came with him and said kya mal h yarr aj to maja aa Jaye ga.

Man1 do u need want any help,
Man2 came her back trace his finger on her hair.

Sana said ni ap sab bad man ho I don't need any help but 2 men hold her
She start crying please let me go,

Man1 touch her cheek she beg him to leave 
Man 2 came and going to kiss her but a punch break his face.
Sana saw him and he is sid
( sid came back because he know this girl definitely find trouble for herself and his heart not leave her mere thought for a second.)

Sid shoot their legs and make them ran .
Sana saw him and hit his broad chest continuously with her tiny hand  which does not effect him and said why you leave me here say.
And she become faint ,
Sid hold her and touch her cheek which burn due to fever which made his heart ache he is not able to see her like this  he pic her in bridal style and lay her in back seat of car drive towards his house.

In kapoor mansion 

Dadi said to sanjeev find her Sana hurriedly ,
Sanjeev ma its tough to find her she even not carry her phone we can not find her address,
Don't worry I hire a detective who find her.

Sid house,
He made Sana laid on bed call ragu to take a doctor, 
Ragu came with,
Doctor came check her and said actually she is weak and shock that's why she become unconscious he write some medicine and leave.

Ragu said ,
Bhai please rehne do na ise tode din,
Sid look at him sternly,
Ragu-scare as..o..ma.Mai medicine leke ata hu.

Sid look at sana pata ni q but he can feel her pain, he look at her wrist it was red due to those bastard, he want to kill them but also not want to scared her.

Sid to himself I have to send her away I am a fire and she also burn with me .
I can't affect by her I don't have heart then why it beat for her.she make me weak,and no one is my weakness .
I am sidharth shukla and I am alone and I am happy.

.......
Let see next..

Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SUNSHINE

You are mine chapter 11

My sunshine chapter6