My sunshine chapter 7




Chapter 7


Start

It is a different morning for sid who is not sleeping whole night and steel feel fresh his face has a different sukoon ,because he is watching Sana whole night sitting in a chair .

Sid POV
Sunlight falls on Sana face she is looking like a flower blossoms due to lights.
Her pouty lips is made me always crazy.

Sana wake up rubbing her eye cutely and a ahh skip sid came to her and hold her small face in his big Palm.
Sid-what happen
Sana-I forgot the wound and rub it so it pain with a cute face.
Sid feel her pain,
Sid-its OK it  fine in sometime

Sana next move make sid shocked  like hell he never except that .

Sana jump on his lap and hide her face in his neck and hug him.
Sid didn't move  not respond any action.
Sana-hug karo na please I am sick na.
Dadi always pampers me when I became sick she love me a lot ,
But I always miss my father love he never love me ,he always find me an idiot girl he always feel ashamed to have me as a daughter.
Her eye became teary .
Pata h meri mumma star h . Dadi said me that she became star after leaving me .
I talk to her but she never reply but I love her so much .
I love anklets so when I saw it I wear it.
After dadi u are the first person who care me in my sickness .
App bhut ache ho.

Sid POV
I never think that all time laughing girl have that much pain in her heart .
I hear her very calmly when I feel wet near my shoulder I hug her back rub her back softly.
When she told me about his father than I understand why he is not finding her even being a great business men and politician of Mumbai  no news of her missing daughter.
She tell me about and I fell guilty to slap her.
But steel she called him good.

Sid said nothing just keep stroke her hair.
Sana after sometimes came out and look at sid face ,
Sid look at her back orbs eye which looks deeper than ocean.
Sid-don't u want to go home
Sana-I will when dad come to take me
Sid-don't u miss your dadi
Sana -I miss her a lot .
Sid- hmmm
Sana looking there position said app kitne bade ho mai fit ho gaaiπŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Sid smile ,
OK go take a bath and have your breakfast
Sana hide in his chest and said nooo
Sid fist his hand he can feel her hot breath he got shivers to see her so close.He hold her shoulder make distance but she snuggle more on his chest.
Sana-I don't want that breakfast I want something else.
Sid -what
Sana hide her face in his chest and said pizza.
Sid smile and shake his head on her silly demand.

Sid POV
What is this girl is I can't understand her one time she is crying and sad and another second she want pizza.
Puri belpuri h.....

Sid-OK I will order at afternoon
Sana look at him kiss his cheeks in excitement giving him a sweet smile
Sana-Mai ready hokar ati hu and she run to bathroom.

Sid is shocked due to her sudden unexpected kiss.
He touch his cheek and smile look himself in mirror.
It was like he see this sid after a long time.

In afternoon
Ragu came with holding ten big pizza boxes .
Sid came and see him
Ragu gave a full teeth showing smile.

Sid rub his jaw being frustrated
Sod-I said to take a pizza not whole shop.
Ragu- offo bhai phir locha ho jata ye alg alg pizza h Sana KO Jo pasand hoga wo legi or baki ke liye mai hu na.
Giving a flying kiss.
Sid roll his eyes .
Ragu shout Sana jalidi aa I can't wait more.
Sana came running in this dress

Sana saw the boxes and jump in excitement ragu also jump with her both play and eat.


https://amzn.to/3E2PJKO 
Tap that link guys 😚😚😚😚😚😚😚

Sid saw them and shake his head to thought they can happy in such a small things.

Sid take his car key and leave for his adda has some work .

In Sana house ,
Sanjeev kapoor is very happy because he is going to be came cm of Mumbai .
Rita also celebrate and two more member is celebrate with them
Mr parkash Roy and his son Harsh Roy (the boy whome Sana slap in party if u don't remember read chapter3)
Harsh- sanjeev uncle u are finally going to cm face of Mumbai congrats.
Sanjeev-yes dear thank you so much.
Prakash-sanjeev I take out my name of that position because of my son demand.
Sanjeev- I know prakash but tell me harsh what u want.
Harsh-I want to marry your daughter
Riya spitt her drink sanjeev became shock.
Rita-but she slap you in public
Harsh in anger I know I can't forget that day .
Harsh-where is she I want to she my would be wife.
Sanjeev face expression change
Rita-she run away that night.
Harsh-what
Sanjeev-yes I don't want to damage my image so I hire a secret officer to find her.
Harsh think how to find her,
Harsh-while drinking I know a person who can find her.
Pov
Don't worry baby doll very soon u are in my arms...
Sanjeev-who

Dadi hear there conversation and cry for her child safety and pray please god send someone to protect my child.

.....
Let see next

Guys keep supporting me please and share my story ....






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SUNSHINE

You are mine chapter 11

My sunshine chapter6